Last update: 20th June’20
If you’re looking for affordable web hosting, you may probably explore JustHost Hosting services. You get a free domain and access to a site builder with hundreds of templates to get you started. They also offer 1-Click install for WordPress users.
JustHost offers shared, dedicated, VPS, and reseller hosting for all kinds of website sizes and types. They presently host over 10,00,000 Websites.
You are not into coding and want many features then JustHost’s Mojo Marketplace has more than 100 open-source apps, plugins, and themes that you can install onto your website with one click.
JustHost also offers extensive e-commerce support. Adding features like a shopping cart and checkout are easy on JustHost.
JustHost was founded by famous UK entrepreneur Chris Phillips in 2008 and has kept growing consistently since inception.
Philips sold JustHost and now the company is a subsidiary of Endurance International Group.
” Main Features of JustHost “
1. WordPress Hosting: JustHost gives you a free domain registration for 1 year with any plan greater than 12 months, or you can transfer a domain for free.
With our unlimited plans, you have the ability to host as many domains as you wish in your cPanel account. This means you have the luxury of managing all of your websites from one place and all on the same server!
2. Customer Satisfaction: JustHost offers 24/7 phone and email support, ticketing system, and live chat support for answering all your queries.
3. Site Management: Apart from getting free domain you can also get to host unlimited domains, making the management of multiple websites easy.
4. Migration Policy: You can migrate up to five sites and 20 email accounts. This only applies to shared hosting customers and not to reseller, dedicated, or VPS server accounts.
5. Out Standing Up-time: Just Host is committed to providing a secure and reliable hosting environment. Customer websites are hosted on high performance quad processor servers, and their data center is equipped with a UPS power back-up generator.
They perform 24/7 network monitoring, so if an issue does arise, they can address it immediately.
Our testing of JustHost Up-time: We have tested JustHost Up-time from Jan’19 to Sept’19 and found their average Up-time to be 99.66% which is a very good number and reliable one.
6. Easy Integration: Their hosting features are tightly integrated with the customer control panel, making it easy to set up, optimize and promote your website. Template designs, application installs, even free advertising credits – all these and more are just a click away.
7. cPanel Control Panel: Each Just Host account utilizes the cPanel control panel interface, an extremely user friendly control panel which makes it simple to manage all aspects of your hosting account.
Functions include the ability to configure e-mail accounts, domain management, website statistics and database administration.
8. FREE Script Library: A further feature included with every Just Host account is an entire script library totally free! SimpleScripts can automatically install any of the long list of leading scripts for you, which include WordPress, osCommerce, phpBB and Joomla.
9. Money-Back Guarantee: If their services do not sufficiently meet your needs you can cancel within 30 days for a refund of your hosting fees. If you register a free domain with them and wish to cancel your account, there is a non-refundable $15 fee.
10. Security: Security of your website is extremely important when you choose for a Hosting Service.
JustHost has multiple feature for the security of your website. They use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), secure shell (SSH), and solid-state drive (SSD) to enhance the security. They also offer SiteLock which has Daily 360-degree vulnerability scanning, Dashboard Reports, A dynamic verifiable security badge, 360-degree scanning, Alerts & Email Notifications and Security Maintenance.
They will also send you instant alerts and reports to your email and dashboard if a threat is detected. JustHost claims that you can also contact them to clean up malicious files on your website if you don’t know how to remove them yourself.
11. Available Data centers : Utah, USA
” JustHost Review of Plans and Pricing “
Below, is a quick overview of the hosting plans JustHost offers:
1. Basic plan: This plan costs $3.95 per month and supports 1 website. It offers you 50GB disk space and supports 5 email accounts (with 100MB storage per account) and 25 subdomains.
2. Plus plan: This plan costs $6.95 per month and offers you supports of 10 websites. It comes with 150GB disk space, supports 50 subdomain names, 100 email accounts (500MB per account) and comes with a CDN.
3. Prime plan: This plan costs $6.95 per month and offers support of unlimited websites. It also offers unlimited sub-domains, unlimited email accounts, and unlimited storage. It also comes with 1 SSL certificate, 1 dedicated IP, and premium backup protection.
You may click on the below image to land on JustHost webSite for further information of their Plans and Pricing
“Cons of JustHost“
1. Automated Backups Cost Extra : Although JustHost allows you to manually backup your site, you must purchase a premium backup service to automate and guarantee them.
2. Site Migration is not Free: You have to purchase assistance in migrating your site to JustHost.
3. Uptime is not Guaranteed: Although their up-time has recently been good but they do not offer any UP-time guarantee.
4. Customer Support: They have average Customer Support response. As per our experience they some take time to come back and usually refer to linking to their Frequently Asked Questions.
JustHost does a good job in providing adequate hosting features at budget prices.
It is important for to you evaluate your website needs and decide whether JustHost cons are not a big deal to justify signing up for this their services.
JustHost is a decent choice but their are other better players in the market like SiteGround, HostGator, BlueHost and A2Hosting.
Are you ready to try JustHost? Get our discount offer.